Drexel University (PA)
3320 Market Street, Suite 400 Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Special programs offered to J.D. students The law school offers a comprehensive experiential education program. The centerpiece of the program is the Drexel Co-op, which gives students significant academic credit for immersion in a wide variety of for-profit, public interest and governmental settings. The law school also offers three academic concentrations: business law, intellectual property and health law.
- Tuition Full-time: $31,490 per year
600 Forbes Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15282
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Summer programs: Beijing, Rome, Dublin. Clinics: low income taxation, securities, family justice, economic/community development, post conviction DNA. Center: The Legal Research and Writing Program was recently ranked in the top 30 of all the law schools in the nation. A major Legal Research and Writing Center is currently under design.
- Tuition Full-time: $29,090 per year, part-time: $22,508 per year
State University (Dickinson) (PA)
Lewis Katz Building University Park, PA 16802
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Students participate in Institutes: Arbitration Law & Practice; Miller Center for Public Interest Advocacy; Sports Law, Policy & Research; Vinogradoff (Russian/CIS legal systems); and Ag Law. Students represent clients in Immigration Policy, Appellate Civil Rights, Child Advocacy, Disability Law, Elder Law & Consumer Protection, and Family Law Clinics and serve in government externships.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $31,942 per year, part-time: $28,600 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $31,942 per year, part-time: $28,600 per year
1719 N. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Temple's curriculum integrates both critical thinking and practical legal skills. Temple boasts a prize-winning trial advocacy program, an extensive clinical program, business and transactional skills courses, unique opportunities to study international law at home and abroad, traditional IP law and the law of emerging technologies, and a longstanding tradition of public service to the community.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $16,758 per year, part-time: $13,534 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $28,702 per year, part-time: $23,092 per year
3400 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19104-6204
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Special program: Cross-disciplinary study. Faculty: more than 70% hold non-law advanced degrees. Programs: joint degree and certificates with nation's finest array of grad. and professional schools (e.g. Wharton, Annenberg). Public Interest and Clinics; institutes & programs (economics, health, int'l, philosophy, con. law, criminal, IP/technology, legal hist., environment, tax, and regulation).
- Tuition Full-time: $44,330 per year
3900 Forbes Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15260
- Special programs offered to J.D. students We have 5 Certificate Programs and 6 clinics. A majority of students enroll our Externship Program. Our Languages for Lawyers Program is a unique curricular offering and students can serve as editors for JURIST, our award-winning website. Our Mellon Program has been key to our success in graduating the students who have matriculated here.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $24,162 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $32,306 per year
299 N. Spring Mill Road Villanova, PA 19085
- Special programs offered to J.D. students We offer five clinics supervised by full-time faculty, Capital Defense and Federal Defenders Practicums, and 25 externships overseen by full-time faculty. We host the PA Criminal Sentencing Institute and a Sentencing Workshop involving students, judges and lawyers. We have joint JD/MBA and JD/LLM degrees and summer study in Rome. Students participate in national moot court and trial competitions.
- Tuition Full-time: $33,490 per year
Related U.S. Schools