Capital University (OH)
303 E. Broad Street Columbus, OH 43215-3200
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Concentrations in governmental affairs, labor/employment, small-business entities, publicly held companies, dispute resolution, environmental law, children & family law. Joint degrees in tax, business, nursing, sports administration, theological studies. National Center for Adoption Law & Policy, Legal Clinics, Externships, Legal Research/Writing program, Bar and Academic Success programs.
- Tuition Full-time: $1,033 per credit, part-time: $1,033 per credit
Western Reserve University (OH)
11075 E. Boulevard Cleveland, OH 44106-7148
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Capstone experiences: seven Labs, four Clinics, eight Externships. Concentration Options: Law & Technology; Law & the Arts; Criminal Law; Business Organizations; Litigation; Health Law; International Law; Individual Rights & Social Reform; and Public & Regulatory Institutions. Each year, we fund extensive international summer internships and post-graduate fellowships for work abroad.
- Tuition Full-time: $36,674 per year, part-time: $27,637 per year
University (Cleveland-Marshall) (OH)
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 138 Cleveland, OH 44115-2214
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Clinics (Emp.Law, Envir.Law, Fair Housing, Urban Dvlp.); Externships (Judicial, Pub.Interest, US Atty, and Indep. (student-designed); Summer Law Institute in St. Petersburg; concentrations (Bus., Civ. Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Criminal Law, Int'l & Comp. Law, and Employment & Labor Law); Joint Degree Programs: MBA, MPA, MUPDD (planning/design), MAES & MSES (Environmental); Pro Bono Program.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $16,478 per year, part-time: $12,675 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $22,608 per year, part-time: $17,391 per year
University (Pettit) (OH)
525 S. Main Street Ada, OH 45810-1599
- Special programs offered to J.D. students The ONU Legal Clinic offers a number of programs which provide students with practical and educational experience. A detailed listing of clinical offeri
- Tuition Full-time: $27,500 per year
Ohio State University
55 W. 12th Avenue Columbus, OH 43210
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Moritz offers clinics in civil, criminal, juvenile, mediation, and legislation; certificates in ADR, Children's Justice, and Int'l Business/Trade; study abroad programs in Oxford, England; numerous joint degree opportunities including the JD/MBA, JD/MPA and the JD/MHA. Internship credit offered in our Judicial Extern and Washington, D.C. Summer Programs (government and nonprofit organizations).
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $20,919 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $35,869 per year
University of Akron
C. Blake McDowell Law Center Akron, OH 44325-2901
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Clinical Programs: Appellate Review; Jail Inmate Assistance Program; New Business Legal Clinic; Civil Litigation; Trial Litigation. Certificate Programs: Intellectual Property; Litigation. Joint degree programs: JD/MBA, JD/MS, JD/MBA HR; JD/MPA; JD/MTax; JD/MAP. Centers: Intellectual Property; Constitutional Law; Institute for Professional Responsibility. Summer study-abroad: Geneva, Switzerland.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $17,553 per year, part-time: $14,280 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $27,625 per year, part-time: $22,338 per year
PO Box 210040 Cincinnati, OH 45221-0040
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Institutes/Centers: Center for Corporate Law, Center for Practice, Glenn M. Weaver Institute of Law and Psychiatry, Lois & Richard Rosenthal Institute for Justice/Ohio Innocence Project, Urban Morgan Institute for Human Rights. Clinics: Sixth Circuit Appellate Practice Clinic, Domestic Relations & Civil Protection Order. Joint degrees: MBA, MCP, MSW, Women's Studies & Political Science.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $19,362 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $33,764 per year
University of Dayton
300 College Park Dayton, OH 45469-2772
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Clinic, Summer Study, Externships.
- Tuition Full-time: $31,594 per year
University of Toledo
2801 W. Bancroft Toledo, OH 43606
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Students are offered actual legal experience with a practicing attorney through clinics and externships. Five certificate programs are offered: Environmental, International, Intellectual Property, Labor, and Homeland Security Law. Our lecture series greatly enriches the intellectual atmosphere of the College and provides students with timely discussion of legal and policy issues.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $17,986 per year, part-time: $13,492 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $27,730 per year, part-time: $20,800 per year
Related U.S. Schools