Kentucky University (Chase) (KY)
Nunn Hall Highland Heights, KY 41099-6031
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Exceptional practical training is offered through clinical and externship opportunities in varied areas of law. The Center for Excellence in Advocacy and Transactional Law Practice Center offer programs that enable students to focus their practice interests and acquire specialized knowledge. The Pro Bono Service Program provides students with diverse public service opportunities in the community.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $13,344 per year, part-time: $10,008 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $29,112 per year, part-time: $21,854 per year
209 Law Building Lexington, KY 40506-0048
- Special programs offered to J.D. students The UK Law Clinic gives students the opportunity to represent needy clients on a variety of matters. There are also five externships: the Kentucky Innocence Project Externship, the Judicial Clerkship Externship; the Prison Externship; the Prosecutorial Externship; and an externship with the appellate division of the U. S. Attorney's Office in Lexington.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $15,258 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $26,436 per year
Louisville (Brandeis) (KY)
2301 S. Third Street Louisville, KY 40292
- Special programs offered to J.D. students All students take part in a public service program. We offer faculty-supervised externships (judicial, legal aid, public defender, technology, tax, and domestic violence). We will open a clinic in January 2009. The clinic may represent individuals in areas such as family law, tax, public benefits, or landlord-tenant. It will also help entrepreneurs open businesses and conduct transactions.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $13,744 per year, part-time: $573 per credit; Out-of-state, full-time: $28,292 per year, part-time: $1,415 per credit
Related U.S. Schools