211 S. Indiana Avenue Bloomington, IN 47405-1001
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Joint degrees are offered in business, public affairs, journalism, communications, and library science; special joint degrees may be arranged. Clinics include family law, mediation, business law, environmental law, criminal law, elder law, and disability law. Study abroad in Poland, Germany, France, Spain, England, Hong Kong, China, or New Zealand. Summer start is available.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $19,988 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $37,373 per year
530 W. New York Street Indianapolis, IN 46202-3225
- Special programs offered to J.D. students IU School of Law--Indianapolis has three in-house clinics (Civil, Disability, and Criminal) each providing students with real-world experience under the supervision of faculty. We have the nationally recognized Hall Center for Law and Health, the Center for Intellectual Property Law and Innovation, the Center for International and Comparative Law and the Program in International Human Rights Law.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $19,473 per year, part-time: $14,647 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $38,911 per year, part-time: $29,068 per year
Notre Dame (IN)
PO Box 780 Notre Dame, IN 46556-0780
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Second year in London; trial advocacy; Center for Civil & Human Rights; Legal Aid Clinic; Summer London Program; Public Defender Externship; Group Alternative Live-In Legal Education; Asylum Externship; 7th Circuit Appellate Advocacy; Street Law
- Tuition Full-time: $37,650 per year
656 S. Greenwich Street, Wesemann Hall Valparaiso, IN 46383
- Special programs offered to J.D. students The law school is home to seven clinics (Criminal, Civil, Low Income Taxpayer, Mediation, Juvenile Justice, Guardianship ad Litem, and the nation's only Sports Law Clinic), has summer study programs in England and in Chile/Argentina, houses the Tabor Institute on Law and Ethics, and offers a wealth of judicial, governmental, law practice, non-profit, and business-related externships.
- Tuition Full-time: $33,240 per year, part-time: $1,274 per credit
Related U.S. Schools