Barry University (FL)
6441 E. Colonial Drive Orlando, FL 32807
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law offers clinical programs focusing on Children and Families, Earth Advocacy, and Immigration. We also offer classes in intellectual property such as Trademarks, Patents, Copyrights, Sports Law, Internet Law and Entertainment Law.
- Tuition Full-time: $30,620 per year, part-time: $23,100 per year
201 Beggs Avenue Orlando, FL 32801
- Special programs offered to J.D. students The College of Law's practical skills training program has been recognized by National Jurist and Pre-Law Magazines. The College of Law offers four (4) in-house clinics, four (4) external clinics and judicial externships. Students are required to take a clinic or complete 20 hours of pro bono service. Students may participate in International Study Programs.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $7,600 per year, part-time: $5,573 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $26,635 per year, part-time: $19,532 per year
Coastal School of Law (FL)
8787 Baypine Road Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Special programs offered to J.D. students FCSL has four clinical programs, as well as externships for over 100 students per semester. In addition, it has certificate programs in sports law, international law, family law, environmental law, and legal writing.
- Tuition Full-time: $30,816 per year, part-time: $24,948 per year
International University (FL)
University Park, GL 485 Miami, FL 33199
- Special programs offered to J.D. students The program emphasizes international and comparative law: A required first year international law class, a requirement that all classes include an international component, and several upper level international law electives. Plus seven clinics: Immigration & Human Rights, Immigrant Children Justice, Community Development, Judicial Externship, Juvenile Justice, Education Law, Criminal Law.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $349 per credit, part-time: $349 per credit; Out-of-state, full-time: $809 per credit, part-time: $809 per credit
425 W. Jefferson Street Tallahassee, FL 32306-1601
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Florida State Law has strong programs in environmental law, international law, business, criminal law and tax. Students may earn certificates in two of these: environmental law and international law. Additionally, the law school offers joint-degree programs, an extensive clinical externship program with domestic and foreign placements, an in-house legal clinic, and an Oxford Summer Program.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $12,352 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $32,364 per year
Southeastern University (Broad) (FL)
3305 College Avenue Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314-7721
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Every student is guaranteed an opportunity to participate in an in-house clinic or an externship. Opportunities include ADR, Business, Children, Criminal, International, and Personal Injury. Students who are fluent in Spanish can participate in a dual degree opportunity offered with the University of Barcelona. Other semester-abroad opportunities are available in Prague and Venice.
- Tuition Full-time: $30,472 per year, part-time: $22,978 per year
St. Thomas University
16401 N.W. 37th Avenue Miami Gardens, FL 33054
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Appellate Lit, Bankruptcy, Civil, Family Court, Tax Clinics; Human Rights Institute. JD/MBA Accounting; International Business, JD/MS Marriage-Family Counseling; Sports Admin and JD/BS Environmental Justice. Summer: Royal College Univ. Escorial Maria Cristina, Spain. Individual and small group Academic Support and assistance to graduates with Bar exam prep.
- Tuition Full-time: $30,220 per year
1401 61st Street S Gulfport, FL 33707
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Advocacy, elder law, higher education law & international law centers. Natl. Clearinghouse Science, Technology & Law. Internships & clinics. Part-time & JD/MBA, JD/MPH & JD/MD programs. Honors program. Summer abroad Spain, Argentina, Germany, Netherlands & China. January program in Cayman Islands. Spring Break abroad program. Summer internship program Washington, D.C. Semester abroad in London.
- Tuition Full-time: $30,500 per year, part-time: $21,060 per year
University of Miami
PO Box 248087 Coral Gables, FL 33124-8087
- Special programs offered to J.D. students A small sample of the many programs that enrich UM's first-rate education: skills training, integrating trial, pre-trial, and clinical; joint degree and LLM programs; clinics devoted to ethics, representation of children, public service, and impact litigation; summer programs abroad; mock trial and negotiations competitions including international.
- Tuition Full-time: $36,594 per year, part-time: $1,572 per credit
University of Florida
PO Box 117620 Gainesville, FL 32611-7620
- Special programs offered to J.D. students The college offers both civil and criminal clinics, as well as numerous simulation courses. It also offers certificates in Children and Family Law, International Law, Estates and Trusts Practice, Intellectual Property Law, and Environmental and Land Use Law. The college also has a number of academic year exchange and summer abroad programs.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $12,339 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $31,704 per year
Related U.S. Schools