Quinnipiac University (CT)
275 Mount Carmel Avenue Hamden, CT 06518
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Please see: http://law.quinnipiac.edu/x101.xml (for clinics and externships) http://law.quinnipiac.edu/x139.xml (for concentration programs) http://law.quinnipiac.edu/x88.xml (for Ireland summer study) http://law.quinnipiac.edu/x77.xml (for JD/MBA) http://law.quinnipiac.edu/x119.xml (for Centers)
- Tuition Full-time: $38,830 per year, part-time: $27,330 per year
55 Elizabeth Street Hartford, CT 06105-2296
- Special programs offered to J.D. students In-house clinics represent low-income taxpayers, political asylum seekers, entrepreneurs, and criminal defendants. Other clinics focus on mediation, children's advocacy, urban revitalization, environmental law, women's rights, GLBTQ rights, and criminal prosecution. Certificate programs in tax, IP, law and public policy, and human rights, plus foreign study and dual degree programs, are available.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $18,480 per year, part-time: $12,900 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $38,976 per year, part-time: $27,200 per year
Yale University (CT)
PO Box 208215 New Haven, CT 06520-8215
- Special programs offered to J.D. students The School offers seven certificate programs including elder law, environmental law, international trade law and tax law; eleven clinics and externships, including prosecution, legal aid, media, and tribal law; ten joint degrees including business, health services, social welfare, and urban planning; two summer study abroad programs in Ireland and Turkey; and a semester abroad program in London.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $15,033 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $26,376 per year
Related U.S. Schools